2014년 12월 8일 월요일

After finish my hangout!


Hello, I am Ahhyeon. I just finished my final - hangout exam yesterday night.


Jeff always trying to new things to do for us as like hangout show. It was a little bit nervous but new challenge is always have fun.


I always have thought there are many problem in our education so I wanted to discussion about this subject. We founded we should take more discussion or essays to we could think about our opinion, each person have different idea so that could make the other perspective while studying together and that's why we should study more and discuss more. It could be better have social mind as well.



I am thinking even if we couldn't experience in our school but next generation, like our children should be get right education system. That's why we discussed about this subject.


Moreover, anyways I am finished about show of hangout.
So for now I feel really relax.





However, I found the recording materials yesterday, I got I thought a lot while I thinking even I didn't realize at all. Anyways, I will be participate for today's topic for other guys! Go for it!




p.s I really wonder why Jeff said to me "Hello, Youtube star." today!



댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기